Visit a Cold, Flu & COVID Care Clinic
For people experiencing symptoms and wanting to see a care provider
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, strep, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infection, cold or flu, sinus infection, vomiting or diarrhea.
You may also wish to visit a clinic if:
- you have been directed by your primary care provider; unable to book an appointment; or another health care professional has referred you
- you are unable to safely monitor your symptoms at home
- you are at higher risk of severe illness, including:
- immunocompromised individuals aged 18 and over regardless of vaccine status
- unvaccinated individuals aged 60 and over
- unvaccinated First Nation, Inuit and Métis individuals aged 50 and over
- unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over with one or more risk factors
RVH’s COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic is available to patients older than 30 days and by appointment only. For safety, infants younger than 30 days should consult their family physician or visit an emergency department.
Yes. Appointments are required.
Appointments must be booked one (1) day in advance. New booking slots become available at 12 a.m.